Friday 2 December 2016

Alien - DepicT! Entry

Alien - DepicT! Entry

Me and a group of 2 others were asked to make a 90 second short film. There was no specific guidelines other than that so we decided to do it based on conformity. There were a lot of tasks to be completed before and during so we used the fact that there were 3 of us to our advantage and worked on more than one thing at a time to speed up the process. 

I was asked to complete three things during the paperwork stage (in addition to the things we all had to do e.g minor release forms). The three things I chose to do were the storyboard, the budgeting sheet and the risk assessment. I felt confident doing these by myself and I think it shown in the end product. In addition to this I was the main actor during the filming stage, this obviously meant the other two in my group were in charge of camera equipment,mise en scene etc. so we all did chip in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Research Portfolio

Primary Research TV adverts - Research I used my own-made questionnaire to analyse the TV advert we made. The responses we got wer...