Monday 4 December 2017

Research and Planning: Responding to the Brief

When planning my animation, there were a lot of requirements I had to consider in order to follow the brief. I have to make sure that the music I use is only of those provided by E4, which I have been planning already. It must include the E4 logo, which I'm planning to use plasticine to make and include it in the final few seconds. Lastly, my E4 ESting must last no more, no less, than 10 seconds. This shouldn't be a problem, because the idea I have is rather simplistic and not very time consuming.

Most of the ideas I had planned before reading the brief were already tied in with the brief, besides the music I had planned to use. However, upon listening to some of the audio tracks I'm allowed to use, I don't mind using them at all.

As far as safety is concerned, there aren't many precautions I need to make. I have compiled a risk assessment. The only notable risk I have is when working with the knife to make my plasticine props, but I'm aware of all the hazards this brings, and I'm working on reducing them.

Due to the planned simplicity of the ESting, I am able to work on the animation myself. There may be a few small tasks that need the help of others, with the main example being holding the objects in place as I shoot the images, but other than that, I should be good to go independently.

The deadline to have this task completed is the 7th of December, and as things are going, I should be able to complete this with time to spare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Research Portfolio

Primary Research TV adverts - Research I used my own-made questionnaire to analyse the TV advert we made. The responses we got wer...